Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and talented Senior Product Security Engineer who is expert in building/breaking/educating. Your work will directly impact the experience of our highly passionate creator community. We are looking for natural innovators who strive to continuously improve and learn.
- Work independently with developers, product owners, and other domains to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications
- Be the security expert and effectively communicate information to technical and non-technical team members
- Recognize security needs and recommend suitable technologies and controls
- Design and build security tools integrated with the CICD pipeline
- Lean in to any challenge, even if not directly relevant to core competencies
- Actively provide technical leadership to more junior members of the security team
- Respond to security alerts
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- A strong foundation in and an in-depth technical knowledge of application security, particularly web application and iOS security
- Experience threat modeling system designs and implementation—how they scale, how they should fit together, and how they’re likely to break
- Ability to participate in design reviews and conduct code reviews with an eye for security vulnerabilities
- Expertise in application security related concepts, such as authentication, authorization, data integrity, session management, access controls, and input/output handling
- Experience in triaging findings from security tools, bug bounty programs, and the external research community
- Proficient in one or more programming languages (some examples include Elixir, Node.js, Python, Go)
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Security experience in a SaaS product is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.