Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are on the hunt for talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable and talented Product Security Engineer who is an expert in building/breaking/educating. Your work will directly impact the experience of our highly passionate creator community. We are looking for natural innovators who strive to continuously improve and learn.
- Work independently with developers, product owners, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of our applications
- Review application security controls and designs prior to live implementations of new features or products
- Serve as the security expert and communicate information security-related concepts to technical and non-technical team members
- Evangelize secure code development practices internally
03What we think you'll need to be great at this job…
- Strong foundation in and an in-depth technical knowledge of application security, particularly web application and iOS security
- Keen ability to break the applications in order to uncover security flaws
- Strong understanding of secure SDLC practices and the ability to implement them
- Strong understanding of cryptographic algorithms and protocols
- Expertise in application security related concepts, such as authentication, authorization, data integrity, session management, access controls, and input/output handling
- Experience in managing vulnerability management programs
- Experience conducting application penetration tests
- Proficient in one or more of the programming languages (Elixir, Node.js, Python, Go)
- Willingness to tackle any challenge, even if not directly relevant to core competencies
- AWS knowledge is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- OneMedical membership
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- ClassPass discount
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Influence in a small, fast paced team
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.