Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
We are looking for passionate, driven people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. If you have the ambition to join a dynamic SaaS business and drive sales, deliver results and work with great people, this may be the role for you.
- 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience with a history of attaining or exceeding goals
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for helping build Frame.io's customer base
- Excellent communication skills including listening, writing, speaking and cold-calling
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented with new business sales
- Strategic thinking and strong decision making abilities
- Experience selling technical solutions to creative and technical professionals, preferably within the media technology space
- Experience in the creative arts such as film or music creation, or a strong interest in working in the video creation industry. If you’ve used Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, you'll love it here
- Achieve sales goals by articulating the company's value proposition to technical and creative media decision-makers across multiple industries
- Build a robust pipeline of highly qualified opportunities using all available channels (calls, emails, social tools, etc.)
- Be an expert and contribute to every component of fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance, etc.)
- Be the company’s brand ambassador at trade shows and events
- Help create and refine the company’s sales process and strategy
- Be a source of leadership and motivation to your teammates, within the company, and with prospective customers
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.