Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are on the hunt for talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
The Account Director will join the growing Account Management Team that owns, nurtures, and grows relationships with our most important Enterprise Customers. As an Account Director, you are the face of Frame.io for your customers - you own the customer experience and strive to exceed their expectations. This position will be based in either Los Angeles or New York.
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in a similar industry
- Previous SaaS Account Management or Customer Success Experience
- Strong customer references from prior commercial roles
- Experience generating a pipeline, and qualifying and identifying expansion opportunities that you drive to close
- Excellent listening skills and strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong written and verbal communication and comfort in presentation settings
- Experience in video creation or media technology workflows, or a demonstrated interest in working in the video creation industry
- If you’ve used Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, this is right up your alley
- Enthusiasm and drive to work in startup environment
- Own the Frame.io relationship and create an exceptional world class experience for new and existing Enterprise clients
- Provide excellent onboarding experience to ensure new Enterprise Customers are set up for success
- Grow Enterprise accounts revenue by increasing product adoption and solving client problems while maintaining an active pipeline of renewals and expansions to meet quota
- Work collaboratively with sales team to create account plans and execute growth strategy
- Represent and champion Enterprise customer needs within Frame.io and work to make sure those needs are met
- Build product awareness and and manage customer expectations as the Frame.io product evolves
- Be the go-to resource for our clients as a source of objective industry insight
05Qualities We Value
- An entrepreneurial mindset, comfort with ambiguity and change in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for helping build Frame.io.
- A builder mentality
- Strategic vision and enthusiasm for where Frame.io is headed
- An individual that thrives on their client’s growth and success
- A get-things-done, problem solver mentality
- Low ego and team oriented
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- OneMedical membership
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Classpass discount
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.