Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
Frame.io is looking for a Brand Copywriter to tell our story across a variety of channels. As a member of the Creative Team, you’ll help set the voice and tone of Frame.io while writing and concepting for ads, marketing, and web content. And you’ll have a clear, measurable impact on our growing business.
We appreciate writers who think broadly and strategically about how their work fits into the larger narrative of the customer experience. You will be partnered with our In-House Art Director to deliver our product launches. From Concept all the way to execution, you’ll be at the wheel.
- Write engaging, compelling copy for a variety of Frame.io marketing materials, products, and communication channels.
- Generate new concepts for marketing campaigns, customer communications, and pieces of written collateral.
- Iterate and optimize copy to improve the performance of digital ads, emails, and web pages.
- Extend and maintain Frame.io’s brand standards and content style guide.
- Collaborate with partners on Design, Research, Marketing, Communications, and Product Management to understand goals, develop solutions, and execute projects efficiently.
- 6+ years of relevant experience as an individual contributor on an in-house Design team. Agency experience a bonus but not necessary.
- Write and concept big ideas for all mediums, including mobile, social, product, film, interactive, content, activations, OOH, print, events, experiential, events, etc.
- Portfolio: A portfolio that highlights your approach to problem-solving, as well as the solutions themselves. Include a link to your online portfolio to showcase your work
- A strong understanding of how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand and within a product
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with art directors, designers, engineers, strategists and product managers
- Create original, breakthrough work
- Experience writing in the technology category
- Experience working in Copywriter and Art Director teams
- Experience crafting writing that breathes humanity into technology in a way that is understood by audiences
- History of self-initiated projects
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We based our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you're the best person for the job.