Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are on the hunt for talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
This Customer Success Manager will join the growing Customer Success & Account Management Team that owns, nurtures, and grows relationships with our most important Enterprise Customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you are the face of Frame.io for some of our largest customers - you own the customer experience and strive to exceed their expectations.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience preferably in technology and media & production
- Previous Customer Success and/or Production Experience
- Strong customer references from prior roles
- Experience in onboarding and growing customer relationships
- Excellent listening skills and strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong written and verbal communication and comfort in presentation settings
- Experience in video creation or media technology workflows and a keen interest in SaaS technology
- If you’ve used Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, this is right up your alley
- Enthusiasm and drive to work in startup environment
- Own the Frame.io relationship and create an exceptional world class experience some of our largest LA based enterprise clients in the Media & Entertainment space
- Provide white glove onboarding experience to ensure new Enterprise Customers are set up for success
- Ensure retention of these top tier customers, and increase production adoption in each account
- Regularly meet with customers on-site to build relationships and ensure continued success
- Create and maintain customer success plans that outline customer workflows and train new users and groups as they come onboard
- Work collaboratively with sales team to create adoption plans, help execute growth strategy through referrals, and ensure retention of your customers
- Represent and champion your customers’ needs within Frame.io and work to make sure those needs are met
- Build product awareness and manage customer expectations as the Frame.io product evolves
- Be the go-to resource for our clients as a source of objective industry insight
05Qualities We Value
- An entrepreneurial mindset, comfort with ambiguity and change in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for helping build Frame.io.
- A builder mentality
- Strategic vision and enthusiasm for where Frame.io is headed
- An individual that thrives on their client’s growth and success
- A get-things-done, problem solver mentality
- Low ego and team oriented
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.