Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will support Frame.io’s growing sales team with all sales development and execution efforts. You will be responsible for onboarding new-hires, building process training for internal systems and tools, and creating and leading training for ongoing professional development. You will also be responsible for managing enablement systems, tools, and resources. If you are process oriented, passionate and innovative, this role should be for you! You will be able to make a great impact on our sales team execution and will partner with smart, talented and all around great individuals.
- You have 1+ years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a sales, SME, training, or operations role
- You have experience building and managing sales trainings and enablement processes
- You are innovative, think quickly on your feet, and are an entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- You work well cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering in order to identify and build the content and tools the sales team needs to be more effective
- You have great written and verbal communication skills
- You are organized and able to maintain global calendar
- You are an excellent public speaker
- Evaluate training needs of the Sales organization and develop learning resources
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Sales team and work closely with the Sr. Sales Enablement Manager to define and communicate expectations and processes
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new marketing assets, understand the asset needs of the Sales team, deliver those assets, and measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
- Onboard new Sales team members, continuing to improve this process
- Organize and maintain the enablement content library in platforms like Workfront
- Conduct knowledge assessments and learning surveys
- Create and organize cross-functional sales communication and training calendar invitations
- Help in the development of sales playbooks, one sheeters, and other job aides
- Create and host in-person and video trainings
- Manage Enablement and Learning Tools (WorkRamp, Guru, Gong), creating programs and resources, and auditing existing libraries and collateral
- Build strong relationships with the Sales leaders and provide continual feedback to help improve the performance of the sales team
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.