Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
As the Sales Enablement Manager you’ll own the training needs of our customer-facing revenue teams. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact by owning a wide range of programs such as new hire onboarding, product training, continuous learning, and just-in-time reinforcement. The role requires a self-starter who loves teamwork and has a roll-up-your-sleeves ability, and the desire to transform our sales organization.
- You’ve done this before. You’ve created and executed new hire onboarding, certification programs, and sales training from the ground up successfully in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You’re an excellent facilitator and inspiring presenter that people believe
- You’re a strong communicator who is exceptionally organized. You proactively share strategy and performance updates and get others excited about plans
- You have a builder mentality and love to dig in, work cross-functionally, and do the hands-on work. Nothing inspires respect more than being able to dive into the details
- You’re a mix of creative and analytical thinking to drive toward goals
- You’re a technology enthusiast and embrace all the ways tech can enhance the learning experience
- You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment where you can adapt and put your expertise to work
- You have an appreciation for our industry and the video creation/creative process.
- You understand how to transform industry insights and product messaging into a meaningful demo and sales conversation that customers appreciate
- 3-5 years of sales training, onboarding, and program management experience
- 2-3 years of direct sales, customer success, and/or sales enablement experience
- Experience creating and delivering engaging training using different learning modalities- classroom, virtual instructor-led, and e-learning.
- Familiarity with agile LMS systems such as Workramp, Lessonly, etc.
- Experience in the selection and implementation of sales methodology such as Sandler, Challenger, Command of the Sales, or Selling through Curiosity, etc.
- Experience with enablement tools such as Gong.io or Salesloft, Guru, etc.
- A proven track record of successfully aligning learning outcomes to increase sales productivity
- Experience establishing metrics and KPI’s in order to measure the impact of sales enablement programs
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- OneMedical membership
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Classpass discount
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.