Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
As a Sr. HR Generalist, you’ll play a key role in the success of the day to day operations of the Frame.io People team. This role is responsible for supporting People team projects across onboarding/offboarding, employee relations, compliance, and much more. You are cool under pressure, love multitasking, and find joy in solving problems. You’ll partner with our People team and play a critical role as our organization grows and scales.
- Knowledge of HR federal & provincial laws and regulations
- Experience being in an HR Generalist or Business Partner role at a Software Company
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally and remotely
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly-changing environment
- Empathetic and engaging. You connect well with employees and managers at all levels of the organization
- Strong sense of ethics and integrity. You have experience being a trusted partner with sensitive issues
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Highly collaborative. You enjoy working closely with other team members
- Maintain our internal HR tools (HRIS, performance management, LMS, etc.) and respond to all questions regarding benefits, systems, performance, company programs, and policies
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding experiences, ensuring new employees seamlessly assimilate into our culture and leave with a positive experience.
- Help manage HR programs and processes such as performance management, policy creation and documentation, training, compensation, and more
- Build strong relationships within the HR team and cross functionally in order to communicate and align HR strategy to meet business needs
- Manage timely resolution of employee relations matters and involve other parties, as appropriate
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to HR programs and processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience
- Maintain compliance with global, federal, and state regulations concerning employment, benefits, and leaves of absence
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.