Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
As a Business Analyst at Frame.io, you are a talented and sought after business professional who is passionate about driving business growth through data. You have excellent business acumen, are passionate about evangelizing data-driven modeling and decision making, and enjoy building processes and systems from the ground up.
- +6 years combined experience in a highly analytical role at a high-growth technology company, and/or investment banking, and/or management consulting
- Experience with business modeling required
- Intermediate level of SQL required (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, BigQuery) Comfortable with basic functions, subqueries, complex joins, for example
- Experience with B2B SaaS subscription software business models and metrics strongly preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (think index/match and VBAs)
- Experience utilizing BI/data visualization software such as Looker (preferred), Tableau or Chartio, on a daily basis
- Experience utilizing and extracting data from GTM software such as Salesforce a plus
- Strong attention to detail and high-level of personal excellence and accountability
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) up and down the organization, from individuals and department leads to C-Suite.
- Create, monitor, and own Frame.io’s company-wide health dashboard
- Manage critical KPIs and dashboards for departmental leaders and be able to extract actionable insights to help optimize their daily activities as well as strategic direction
- Partner regularly with Finance to build models, forecast business trends, and assess business cases
- Develop flash reports to keep senior leadership informed of our operational performance: productivity metrics, unit economics, and growth drivers. Analyze and illuminate the core drivers behind business performance
- Partner regularly with GTM teams such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to analyze productivity and locate opportunities for improvements across these teams
- Contribute to the preparation of board and investor reporting packages and presentations
- Assist with implementing processes and systems required of a world-class team
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve difficult problems and uncover new business opportunities, applying advanced analytical and forecasting methods where needed
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.