Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
Frame.io is looking for a Chief of Staff to the CEO and Co-Founder. As Chief of Staff, you'll be working side by side with the CEO every day to help drive forward the vision of the company. You'll be responsible for working across the executive team with the CEO to translate meetings and ideas into actionable plans and timelines. You'll own internal communications for the CEO to ensure the company and leadership team are kept up to date of everything going on at our fast moving startup. This role is ideal for someone who aspires to be a CEO, COO, or founder. You'll learn what it is like to build a wildly successful company first hand from one of the most visionary CEOs in the SaaS space.
- You can do anything. You've found creative ways to solve problems and aren't afraid of a challenge.
- You're comfortable working on complicated projects and can help the CEO stay up-to-date on status, blockers, and timeline.
- You can be a strong contributor in a meeting with anyone, add value, gather key takeaways, note them, and translate them into summaries for the CEO.
- You are here to learn and help get things done. You understand this role is a critical step in your career trajectory.
- You are a great creative writer and an incredible communicator.
- You value strategy over tasks but understand some things just need to get done.
- You are an operational mastermind.
- You are very detail oriented.
- You aren't afraid to give or receive actionable feedback.
- NYC based
- Facilitate communication to/from CEO
- Own internal communications end-to-end on behalf of the CEO
- Own and manage communication with VC's which includes monthly updates to the board, our extended network of investors, and preparation of the quarterly board deck.
- Strategic initiatives
- Lead or co-lead discrete projects on behalf of CEO
- Partner with the CEO on solving key issues that directly affect the success of Frame.io
- Identify opportunities with no natural home within organization and own cross-functional effort to execute with direct approval from CEO
- Identify when projects or areas aren't going well and flag them for the CEO.
- Knowledge conduit – ensure information moves fluidly across the organization
- Keep a pulse across all facets of the business, transfer knowledge and connect dots with appropriate team members across functions
- Help build systems to institutionalize knowledge gained
- Run Senior Leadership and Executive Team meetings
- Support internal planning processes and presentations (e.g., quarterly planning, board meetings, annual reviews, investor updates) in partnership with VP of Strategy and Operations
- Across initiatives, identify key team expertise needs and gather/streamline inputs
- Coordination – maximally leverage CEO’s time
- Attend critical meetings with CEO, draft/ send preparation and action items/ follow-up notes from CEO
- Attend non-critical meetings on behalf of CEO, report back synthesized key information and requests
- Manage prioritization of meeting requests, coordinating with Executive Assistant who schedules
- Organizational Success
- Give the CEO and other execs feedback in realtime. Don't be afraid to share your opinion and engage in a debate.
- Partner with other stakeholders to drive thinking around organizational structure and efficiency
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.