Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
We are looking for an IT Manager to join our rapidly growing company. This individual will be responsible for building and growing the IT team, defining best practices, and having a huge impact not only on the company, but on the careers of the individuals on the team. This role includes both mentoring, as well as rolling up your sleeves and turning knobs or supporting employees when needed. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our IT infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- 5+ years of experience in IT support and minimum of 3+ years in IT support management
- Experience in mentoring, managing and growing people, as well as hiring for high-performance IT teams
- Strong Experience in supporting a large fleet of majority Apple laptops, with less than 50% Linux/Windows laptops
- Ability to understand users' problems and solve technical issues related to hardware/software in the enterprise
- Experience with MDM solutions such as JAMF
- Experience in setting up and managing G-suite, Single Sign On solutions such as OneLogin
- Experience in setting up A/V systems, Zoom Rooms, Google Hangouts
- Knowledge of firewalls, routers, switches, wireless, and VPNs
- Firm grasp on modern IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Supervise IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Manage and administer the Mac environment using JAMF with policies and configuration profiles
- Conduct on-boarding training sessions for new employees. Also, carry out off-boarding of employees from the IT side
- Core administrations include G-Suite, Onelogin, Quip, Slack, VPN, JAMF, and much more
- Security and Management Tools: Password manager, Cisco Meraki advanced security tools, Anti-virus, End-point protection tools
- Management and troubleshooting of MFA, MDM, WiFi, full-disk encryption, SSO, RADIUS server, VPN, firewall, and physical device/cable related issues
- Administration and handling of all A/V related requests for VOIP, teleconference, and keynote presentations by installing A/V equipment including Zoom, Google Hangouts, and Skype
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- $50 Monthly reimbursement for cell phone bill
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.