Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
If you love moving 100 miles an hour while keeping a pulse on everything that’s going on around you, you’ll thrive in this role! You’ll be supporting our CEO to make their day-to-day run smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage and optimize one or more executive’s calendar, which may also include senior leaders in their organization
- Perform administrative tasks including: coordinating internal and external meetings, preparing expense reports, total travel coordination, and some personal tasks on behalf of the CEO
- Work with Senior Leadership and/or the CoS to prioritize projects / initiatives and maintain focus on team priorities
- Handle tasks associated with various projects and programs supported by the team, including special projects with the direction of leadership, team offsites and events
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and briefs for meetings
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- Assist in building efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations
- Be a mentor to AA’s and EAs
- 4+ years experience providing direct administrative support to 1 or more C-level executives
- 4+ years direct calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more C-level executives
- 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- Exceptional attention to detail, fantastic organizational skills and follow through on tasks
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment, able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Experience with Google Suite
- Ability to handle information with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.