Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
You want to break the mold of what SaaS performance marketing is today: a boring, white-and-blue, un-imaginative space. You also know what matters to professionals in the video industry; they are creative, passionate, and technical - and you have the skills to engage them with digital marketing and convert them into engaged customers for Frame.io.
We’re seeking a self-starting Senior Performance Marketer to take ownership of our paid media channels (primarily Paid Social and SEM) and influence marketing site optimizations to grow our Retail and Enterprise businesses. You’ll be responsible for contributing to growth marketing strategy, sustaining efficiency and output of our evergreen marketing efforts and executing new campaigns around marketing moments like product launches and seasonal pushes. From allocating budgets and modeling performance to gathering and sharing key learnings throughout the organization, your impact will be meaningful across our growing SaaS business.
This role is ideal for a highly-analytical yet creative performance marketer. When it comes to visuals and copy, you’re committed to testing and learning to help us iterate more rapidly on ad and landing page content. When it comes to segmentation, you can think of dozens of ways to target our diverse audience of video professionals... and will try them all. You combine data and intuition to guide you, and always look back to understand why an ad did or didn’t succeed. You’ll have resources from our creative studio, product marketing, growth marketing and customer success teams to produce any experience you can dream up. If this sounds like you, let’s chat!
- 4-6 years hands-on experience managing paid social and search ads (Facebook + Google Search required)
- Experience with marketing digital products in the video industry
- Personal or professional exposure to video creators, the creative process, production or post-production
- Strong raw data analysis skills (via Excel, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with BI tools (Looker) and customer data / connectivity platforms (Segment, Clearbit, etc.) preferred
- Strong campaign management/optimization track record
- A “make it happen” attitude and the ability to “make it real” while meeting a high bar, often coordinating across multiple teams, in a fast-moving environment. Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Skilled and demonstrable experience bringing new ideas to life
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex and often nuanced concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Drive the performance marketing strategy for new Retail customer acquisition and Enterprise lead generation
- Channel our nuanced customer base of video professionals to effectively attract, engage and convert prospects
- Experiment with performance-oriented campaigns that stand out against other advertisers who market within the video industry
- Manage Facebook, Google Search, Google Display & YouTube ads
- Write and tweak copy that is on-brand and leverage our content library to generate new ads for testing
- Find new, unconventional ways to unlock ROI and get out as much yield from every channel as possible
- Monitor performance, deliver reports, transform marketing data into meaningful insights apply insights
- Learn how to spin up tests quickly, when to double down, with optimization input from growth marketing team
- Own performance marketing budget and closely monitor performance, pacing, and attribution
- Be a specialist in digital advertising principles in order to provide guidance for internal stakeholders
- Explore and advise on investments for new channel tests (i.e. Snapchat, TikTok, Podcasts, etc.)
- Brief in and ensure proper delivery in collaboration with marketing, creative studio & production teams to create new ads and landing page experiences
- Support with tagging and tracking setup, campaign optimizations, campaign builds, finance reporting
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally to establish growth strategies and support all ongoing efforts
- Understand the Frame.io customer lifecycle, solutions, use cases, pricing plans, and customer personas
- Propose performance marketing experiments that trial, new customer acquisition, demo requests, marketing qualified leads and upgrades/expansion
- Work with Product Marketing to identify target customer segments and potential target prospects
- Drive multiple concurrent projects, meetings, feedback / asset reviews for paid programs
- QA assets, traffic creative, and ensure new campaigns are launched on time and to schedule
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.