Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
02About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help grow our customer base, build delightful free trial and subscription experiences and empower users to discover their full potential with premium features. This is a unique opportunity to help video teams transform the way they create, especially as so much of the industry has embraced remote work.
Frame.io is acquiring and converting customers at a record pace. We’ll look to you to further accelerate this growth, while building foundations and systems that enable our SaaS business to scale.
You are a business-minded product manager with impeccable product taste. You’re constantly coming up with new product ideas and are skilled in various methods of (in)validating your hypotheses. You know the difference between good product and great product, and can make the tough decisions necessary to ship the latter. You thrive in cross-functional roles and love working side-by-side with world class engineers and designers to design, ship and iterate. You work well under pressure and you are accountable to results.
- You will prioritize user experience above all else, and drive value creation over value extraction
- You will become the domain expert in your product area. You’ll deeply understand customer and user needs and the broader market through user research, competitive analysis, internal data and cross-functional collaboration
- You will create and maintain your team’s roadmap. You’ll work with your product peers, and design and engineering partners to plan and de-risk work. You’ll ensure that the team is always working on the highest priority projects
- You’ll work side-by-side with your design and engineering partners to ship beautifully-crafted product that delights and empowers our users. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is needed to unblock your team
- You’ll define, understand and optimize key business metrics and conversion funnels. You’re excited about the business impact of your work and can collaborate effectively with your marketing, sales, finance and strategy partners
- You will identify the right opportunities to run high-value experiments but you’re equally comfortable leaning on qualitative data and product sense when AB tests are impractical
- You will lead product features from concept to launch, measure impact and iterate or sunset where needed
- You will socialize your team’s solutions and learnings with the company to create a shared understanding of decisions and outcomes
- You will collaborate with your product peers across the organization to build integrated product experiences
- You will empower your team by providing context, creating focus and building shared ownership
- Passion about Frame.io and our mission to power the world’s video creation
- 5+ years of product management experience and a strong track record of leading major product initiatives across consumer or user-first business products
- You can take high-level business goals or user problems and turn them into an effective roadmap of features, experiments and research with minimal guidance
- You are customer obsessed. You’re an expert at finding insights from customer conversations and leveraging those to improve the product. You understand that how a product feels to a user defines how it functions for that user
- You are an analytical problem-solver. You have experience using both quantitative data and qualitative data to inform product decisions. You’re able to explore data with SQL and work with data teams for more complex analyses. You know when to AB test and when to rely on qualitative insights and product sense
- You are a great communicator. You understand that the job requires making sure the organization knows what your team is working on and how it will impact them
- You write well. You explore your ideas through concise and thoughtful writing. You consistently maintain and update documentation. You can tailor your writing for different audiences and appreciate the leverage writing can give product managers for making ideas understood throughout the organization
- You’re a great technical partner. You involve engineering partners in the design process and work with them to understand how implementation tradeoffs may impact the roadmap, but you leave the technical details of “how” to the engineers
- You’re a systems thinker. You appreciate that success happens as a team and an organization. You proactively identify tradeoffs, dependencies and externalities. You stay ahead of how your work integrates with the broader product and business
05Bonus points if you have
- Product experience in a product-led growth SaaS company
- Experience leading growth product management
- Experience designing and executing fluid user interactions
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.